25 January 2016 @ 09:00 AM - 5 February 2016 @ 04:00 PM
World Skills 219 Argyle Ave Third Floor
Entrepreneurship Connections helps newcomers who plan to start a business in Canada. If you have owned or operated a business outside Canada, or would like to launch one here, this innovative and informative program will assist you with setting up a successful small business in the Canadian market.
• Develop a business plan
• Learn about the legal aspects of starting your business in Canada
• Receive techniques to present your business to different target groups
• Learn about financing options
• Hear about government resources for small business
• Strengthen your understanding of Human Resources
• Cover topics such as marketing your business, market research, cash flow, sales, taxation and social media
• Work with established entrepreneurs as mentors
Entrepreneurship Connections is an award-winning program of ACCES Employment. The program was developed in partnership with the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) to address the needs of new Canadian entrepreneurs in launching a successful business in Canada.
World Skills delivers Entrepreneurship Connections in partnership with ACCES Employment and with the support of (BDC).
This program is open to permanent residents and foreign born Canadian citizens. To learn more please click here to see the official program flyer.