|Company:||World Skills Employment Centre|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Level ($):|
|Job Location:||Ottawa, ON, Canada|
|Highest Level Of Education:||Bachelor|
|Job Posting Date:||02-Feb-2017|
Sets and achieves the highest standard in field management, employee experience, customer experience and financial results. Effectively maintains a balance between the results of the customer, the Assistant Manager and the team members.
• Compiles, prepares, and maintains P&L statements, budgets and cost controls in regard to food, beverage and labor goals.
• Implements and practices proper payroll procedures.
• Properly trains and develops both hourly employees and Assistant Managers through quality operations, direction and feedback, refresher courses, performance evaluations and recognition. Fosters a teamwork environment.
• Ensures that Safety and Security Awareness are emphasized, practiced and periodically inspected, and that employees are trained in appropriate response to unsafe situations.
• Performs required administrative duties, which includes processing, in a timely manner, required paperwork, and meeting all necessary deadlines.
• Coaches and counsels team members and Assistants on a timely basis. Makes decisions on promotions and terminations of employees and takes the appropriate action.
• Depending on the needs of the business, may complete other duties as assigned to advance a particular project or resolve a business issue.
• A two (2) year Associate’s degree or the equivalent in education and/or experience; a Bachelor’s degree from a four (4) year college desirable. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) of the work location (English).
• Proven record with people development
• Good understanding of sales building and budgeting
• Basic knowledge of PC functions in order to prepare various computerized store reports.
• Previous restaurant management experience preferred.
• Applied experience handling food service. Valid Food Handler Certificate is desired or should be obtained within 2 weeks
Requirement - Physical
• Must be able to exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to four (4) hours in length and have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Compensation: Base and Bonus structure based on performance
Forward application to email@example.com, no later than 5pm on Friday, March 31st, 2017, quoting the position title in the subject line of your email.