World Skills is working with a local employer to recruit for a RESTAURANT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assist in community, corporate sales growth.
- Training and development of new staff and Franchises/Operators.
- Assist in new restaurant openings and moves.
- Help schedule and introduce new products, insure standards, quality and policies are adhered to.
- Reporting in writing of weekly progress.
- Traveling unlimited.
- Maintain positive and professional attitude toward all Franchise Owners/Operators and Corporate employees and ensure customer satisfaction.
Education and experience:
- You possess 5 years of hands-on food industry experience, specifically in the fast food/restaurant business.
- You are a problem solver with excellent communication and team building skills.
- You see that initiative and adaptability are the keys to results.
- Computer literacy, ability to travel, dedication, discipline and drive.
- You have the flexibility to rotate from one location to another for a period of time in order to develop existing locations or to assist with opening new locations.
- You are high energy, creative and proactive in your learning.
- You are committed to quality, cleanliness, value and service.
- You are available to work flexible work hours – long shifts, weekend and late evenings.
Qualities and Characteristics:
- Post-secondary or equivalent past work experience
- Understanding of food service industry
- Efficient computer skills
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a hectic fast paced environment
- Competent in delegating tasks and responsibilities
- Capable of producing detailed action plans to fulfill budgetary obligations
- Must be cost concerned and profit focused
- Able to meet required deadlines through use if efficient time management skills
- Desire for continuous challenges in order to acquire personal growth
- Willingness to work late nights, weekends and statutory holidays
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Highly energetic and self motivated
Apply with your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org