Job Opportunity with Brigil
World Skills Employment Centre is working with Brigil to recruit for the position of Land Development Project Manager.
World Skills is not hiring for this position. If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow these steps:
- Please send a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com, on or before 9:00 am, May 18, 2018.
- Please write the position title in the subject line of your email.
- Please save your cover letter and resume as a SINGLE document, with the file name Your First Name_ Last Name_Position Title (John_Smith_Project Officer). IMPORTANT!
- Late applications will not be accepted.
If you are not yet registered with World Skills, please contact 613-233-0453 ext.300 / Reception@ottawa-worldskills.org to book an appointment for Intake and Assessment or to learn more about our programs and services.
World Skills works with newcomers/immigrants to help them integrate into the Canadian labor market. http://www.ottawa-worldskills.org
Land Development Project Manager
Brigil - Gatineau, QC
Due to our continue grown and interest in the development of projects focusing on of high quality standards, BRIGIL is looking for a Land Development Project Manager.
- Prepare budget, cash flows and projects schedules;
- Do the coordination between the professionals (planners, engineers, architects, etc.) and the City officials in order to obtain all the zoning, draft plan and site plan agreements;
- Manage all application submissions;
- Review and analyze circulation comments;
- Preparation and submission of tenders for the construction of infrastructures;
- Coordinate the contractors and engineers during the construction phases of development;
- Verify and approve the contractor’s progress payments;
- Extremely comfortable working in a technology-driven environment;
- Demonstrated a general knowledge of the heavy civil industry in the private or public sectors;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad diversity of audiences: clients, subcontractors, tradesmen, public sector, agencies, etc.
- Acquired excellent team work skills, collaborative approaches with colleagues and clients, and quick problem-solving abilities;
- Effective project planning and organizational abilities, including time management;
- Computer skills including Ms Project Management, Ms Excel, AutoCAD and other relevant database and information management tools;
- Minimum of 2-5 years of directly related experience, preferably in heavy civil construction or engineering;
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills, and oral and written communications skills in English and French
- A valid Ontario or Quebec drivers’ licence
- Successfully completed a postsecondary degree in a field related to civil engineering, at a college technological level or University level;
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, skills, knowledge and abilities will be considered.