|Company:||Hansen Lawn & Gardens Ltd.|
|Industry:||Building Trades and Construction|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Level ($):|
|Job Location:||Ottawa, ON, Canada|
|Highest Level Of Education:|
|Job Posting Date:||25-May-2018|
Qualifications & Requirements
1-3 years experience minimum in a trade including landscaping, carpentry, house construction, or concrete. Your abilities should include, but are not limited to:
- assist in construction or demolishing of different structures,
- load and unload structure materials and move materials in work areas
- dig trenches and place pipes or cables for drains and extra services.
- cleanup and manage professional work sites.
- help in excavation and base preparation.
- understand and execute grading principles.
- size, cut, and lay pavers.
- help with carpentry work.
- install garden beds, sod, riverwash, and plantings.
- take direction and perform other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor.
- Reading, writing, and comprehension of documents and instruction.
- Good oral communication skills.
- A full G driver\'s license with a clear driving abstract is a necessity.
What we Expect
- An individual with a positive, self motivating, and team oriented attitude.
- Ability to be self-directed after being given oral and/or written direction/instructions.
- Work and adhere to all safety requirements.
- Ability to deal with challenging situations and adapt to new situations often.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically fit and able to deal with long hours and weather conditions.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and with clients in a professional and positive way with a customer service focus.
Who We Are
Hansen Lawn and Garden Ltd. was founded in 1988 by the current president of the company, Ed Hansen. Since 1988 Hansen has taken a leading role in the landscaping industry, providing quality, professional and reliable service to all our clients because we truly believe they deserve it. At Hansen we believe in being the best and doing what it takes to prove it in whatever we do.
Hansen is committed to its employees. We offer a positive work environment that facilitates constant development and growth. We provide support and mentorship in industry education and certification. We offer competitive wages and options for benefits including retirement plans. We believe that a job is more than a source of income; it is a part of the people we are and who we strive to become. Why work with Hansen? Because.... \'You Deserve It\'
What We Offer
We provide a professional, safe, and positive work environment that facilitates constant development, growth, and supports anything that can enhance industry knowledge. Seasonal work with the ability to have year round employment. The opportunity for employee retirement and health benefit packages.