Job Opportunity with Chartwells
World Skills Employment Centre is working with Chartwellsto recruit for the position of Paramount Fine Foods Assistant Manager.
World Skills is not hiring for this position. If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow these steps:
- Please send a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com, on or before 9:00 am, August 15, 2018.
- Please write the position title in the subject line of your email.
- Please save your cover letter and resume as a SINGLE document, with the file name Your First Name_ Last Name_Position Title (John_Smith_Project Officer). IMPORTANT!
- Late applications will not be accepted.
If you are not yet registered with World Skills, please contact 613-233-0453 ext.300 / Reception@ottawa-worldskills.org to book an appointment for Intake and Assessment or to learn more about our programs and services.
World Skills works with newcomers/immigrants to help them integrate into the Canadian labor market. http://www.ottawa-worldskills.org
- Bilingual: English and French – additional language skills considered an asset.
- Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities.
- Experience supervising a team of 10-15 people
- A wonderful smile and great attitude working
- Provide friendly, enthusiastic, and courteous service at all times; respond to customer inquiries regarding service; communicate to guests to he them understand proper use of the area.
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards, including managing customer concerns and complaints, as well as company inventory and property control procedures.
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned tasks within production and service time frames established for the job.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times, by presenting themselves on-time, well-groomed and in full-approved uniform.
- Maintains all departmental standards and procedures.
- Provide leadership to staff which would include training, direction, scheduling, and supervision.
- Learns and masters all positions of those they manage
- Provides thorough information regarding menu and menu items.
- Demonstrates a sincere passion for food & beverage and customer service.
- Ensure efficiency in day-to-day operations (including break schedules, Quality Assurance, Health and Safety, and positive team dynamics)
- Performs other tasks as assigned but not limited to the duties listed above.
Rate of Pay: $18 per hour
Job Type: Full-time