Delivered over six days, in English only, the Career Access for Newcomers (CAN) Workshop offers a group-based learning environment where job seekers have the opportunity to learn and practice the skills needed to undertake a successful job search in Canada. Graduates of CAN have access to ongoing employment counselling support.
View the detailed program outline.
• Refugee Claimants
• Temporary Residents (with or without work permit)
• International Students
• Foreign-born Canadian Citizens
• Under or unemployed Permanent Residents
• Convention Refugees
• Live-in Caregivers residing in Ontario
• Canadian Language Benchmark 5 and above
There is no cost to participate in CAN.
Free childcare is available for children aged 19 months-13 years.
Please contact us to find out more about the CAN Workshop.