The Career Transitions for International Medical Doctors (IMD) program provides sector-specific employment preparation and counseling services and employer outreach specific to internationally trained health professionals (IHP). These services assist IHPs in accessing alternative employment in the health sector that makes effective use of their skills.
• Permanent Resident or foreign-born Canadian citizen (obligatory)
• Internationally-licensed medical doctor or international health professional (obligatory)
• Canadian Language Benchmark score of Level 7 or higher (English language competency)
• Positive and flexible attitude along with a sincere desire to move forward
• Available to attend and participate in all workshops and fulfill workshop tasks as set out
To learn more about the Career Transitions program and how to register, please contact us at 613-233-0453 Ext. 300 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear clients of World Skills and newcomer job seekers, due to the special circumstances related to COVID-19, from March 17, 2020 and until further notice, our employment services are being offered remotely using e-mail, telephone, and other available technologies. Please connect with us via e-mail at email@example.com
Your questions and requests will be dealt with by our solicitous staff.
Please stay safe and follow the advice of health officials.