The Career Transitions for International Health Professionals (IHP) program provides sector-specific employment preparation and services and employer outreach specific to internationally trained health professionals. These services assist IHPs in accessing alternative employment in the health sector that makes effective use of their skills.
In order to register with the program, participants need to:
- Be a resident of Ontario
- Be a Permanent Resident, Convention Refugee/protected person, foreign-born Canadian citizen or Refugee Claimant
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Have English language competency of CLB 7 at least or equivalent (IELTS, CASPer, TOEIC)
- Provide a copy of their health training documents (degree/license/transcripts)
- Be committed to attending the 13 days of workshop and complete assignments
To learn more about the Career Transitions program and how to register, please Fill-out the contact us form to book an appointment.
There is no cost to participate in the Career Transitions program. Funded by the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration, Career Transitions is led by the Catholic Centre for Immigrants.