Our no-cost services help you integrate into the local labour market and succeed in Canada. Accessing our services starts with a personalized assessment of your education, experience and career goals.
• One-on-one employment counselling
• Employability skills assessment
• Career exploration
• Career transitioning
• Job search workshops
• Sector specific information and training
• Interview and résumé coaching
• Networking and social media training
• Business etiquette coaching
• Cross-cultural training
• Office administration
• Business writing and oral communication
• On-the-job language training
• Job matching
• Targeted recruitment events
• Corporate mentorship
• Federal Internship for Newcomers Program
• Employer coaching events
• Pre-arrival orientation
• Job search strategies
• Workplace culture and communication support
Dear clients, volunteers, employers, partners and stakeholders; due to the special circumstances related to COVID-19, from March 17, 2020 and until further notice, our employment services are being offered remotely using e-mail, telephone, and other available technologies.
We have made an effort to transition all our services online which include: job search workshops, employer events, language courses, individualized employment counseling, intake and assessment of new clients, re-assessment of existing clients, pre-screening candidates for job opportunities, our resume clinic, among other services.
For group format, we're mostly using zoom and for one/one we're very open to whichever technology works for you.
If you're a newcomer job seeker who'd like to register as a World skills Client please click this link to book an appointment. Stakeholder who'd like to find out more, please connect with us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your questions and requests will be dealt with by our solicitous staff.
Please stay safe and follow the advice of health officials.