- This event has passed.
Costco Hiring Session (Bilingual) / Seance d’embauche de Costco (bilingue)
July 15, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Y Employment Access Centre (http://www.ymcaywca.ca/Adults/employmentservices/yemploymentaccesscentres) and World Skills (https://ottawa-worldskills.org/) invite you to a hiring session with Costco Wholesale on Wednesday, July 15th! Costco is looking for new people to join their bilingual (English and French) inbound contact centre team.
Meet with hiring managers in an informal group setting to learn more about the role and the company. You will have the opportunity to talk about your customer service skills and experience and why you think you would be a great fit for Costco!
Position: Inbound Contact Centre Agent
- Must be bilingual in English & French
- Customer-service mind set & attitude
- Flexible in scheduling & changing priorities
- Tech-savvy (computer skills)
- Patient & Professional
- Able to communicate effectively & actively listen
You can look forward to:
- A fun, fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to help others by providing excellent member service
- Continued coaching/training to help you reach your goals
- Personal mentorship
- Great growth potential
PLEASE NOTE: Registration on Eventbrite does not guarantee you an interview with Costco. A staff member from the YMCA or World Skills will contact you to complete a phone assessment. You must pass the phone assessment in order to attend this event.
***Closing date to register for event is July 7th, 2020***