At World Skills Employment Centre, we are committed to providing a high standard of service for everyone – our clients, employers, funders and community partners. Everyone deserves to be treated with courtesy, fairness and respect.
• Put our clients first at all times
• Provide an experience that is professional, flexible, friendly and supportive
• Provide a safe and welcoming environment for our clients and our staff
• Value the cultural, racial, ethnic, gender and sexual orientation diversity within our teams and the clients we serve
• Maintain and protect confidential client information
• Continually monitor and evaluate our services to respond to our clients’ needs and the local labor market
• Address concerns or complaints in accordance with our Complaint Resolution Process
• Communicate our availability
• Respond to telephone messages within two business days
• Respond to written enquiries within three business days
• Respect everyone’s time by keeping our scheduled appointments; no one should be kept waiting for more than five
• Keep our promises and keep you informed
• Provide timely, complete and accurate information
• Confirm your attendance for workshops and events
• Honour your commitments with us
• Consent to stay connected
• Let us know if you need to change or cancel an appointment
• Ensure we always have your most recent contact information
• Let us know when you no longer wish to receive our communications
Your feedback is important to us. It can help us make improvements for the benefit of all our clients. If you have a comment or suggestion, you can:
• Speak to a staff member
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you provide your contact information, we will respond within five business days.
Dear clients, volunteers, employers, partners and stakeholders; due to the special circumstances related to COVID-19, from March 17, 2020 and until further notice, our employment services are being offered remotely using e-mail, telephone, and other available technologies.
We have made an effort to transition all our services online which include: job search workshops, employer events, language courses, individualized employment counselling, intake and assessment of new clients, re-assessment of existing clients, pre-screening candidates for job opportunities, our resume clinic, among other services.
For group format, we're mostly using zoom and for one/one we're very open to whichever technology works for you.
If you're a newcomer job seeker who'd like to register or a stakeholder who'd like to find out more, please connect with us via e-mail at email@example.com
Your questions and requests will be dealt with by our solicitous staff.
Please stay safe and follow the advice of health officials.