- This event has passed.
Information Session “Empowering Newcomer Women (ENW) program”
November 30, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The overall goal of the ENW program is to support Visible Minority Newcomer Women (VMNW) in their successful transition to the labour market.
Please make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements.
To be eligible for the Empowering Newcomer Women (ENW) program, you must:
- identify as a visible minority newcomer woman;
- be a Permanent resident of Canada or Convention refugee with valid work permit;
- meet the minimum level of CLB 5 in each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening);
- be a resident of the City of Ottawa;
- be unemployed or underemployed
Date: November 30, 2021 (Tue)
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
If you are interested and eligible, please contact us for Registration: email@example.com
Note: A day before the event, registrants will receive a Zoom link to the event.
This initiative is a part of the national research pilot project “The Career Pathways for Visible Minority Newcomer Women (CPVMNW)” with the Social Research and Demonstration Corporation (SRDC), which is funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).