The Federal Internship for Newcomers Program – Youth Initiative (FIN-YESS) at World Skills Employment Centre is working on a new research study to:
- Explore the opportunities and constraints to young newcomer professionals’ employment in the Canadian public service
- Assess if new strategies are needed to promote the Canadian public service as an employer of choice for youth
- Find out how to better support the integration of young newcomer professionals into the Canadian public service
If you are a young individual, (21-30 years old) who immigrated or came to Canada after May 2013 this may interest you!
You are eligible to participate if you:
- Are a PR or PR approved in principle or a naturalized Canadian citizen
- Are proficient in EN or FR
- Have completed a degree in Canada or abroad, or are currently enrolled in a post-secondary or post-graduate program in Ottawa
You will receive an honorarium as compensation for your time (no more than 3 hours in total to complete three activities on separate days).
It can be virtual or in person (still two sessions to take place Thursday and Friday this week (October 27 & 28), refreshments will be provided.)