- This event has passed.
Project Management – Certifications and Career Catalysts
September 10, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) is your path to credibility:
• It is universally recognized.
• It does not need a Canadian Equivalency.
• It verifies and validates your knowledge and experience.
• It proves you’re ready to meet the demands of projects and employers around the globe.
PMI’s primary goal is to advance the practice, science and profession of project management throughout the world in a conscientious and proactive manner.
Daria Alshehabi, PMP, MID, the Director, Partnerships & Outreach for the PMI Ottawa Valley Outaouais Chapter, will describe and discuss the various PMI certifications you can obtain:
• PMP®:Project Management Professional
• PgMP®: Program Management Professional
• PfMP®: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
• CAPM®: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
• PMI-PBA®: PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
• PMI-ACP®: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
• PMI-RMP®: PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
• PMI-SP®: PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
And the many benefits of being a PMI member, and answer any questions you may have.
For more information contact Andy Rapoch at email@example.com