Looking for more information on the COVID-19 Vaccines? Ottawa Public Health has put together a list of resources (websites, videos, handouts etc) for community partners and clients. Please be advised that these resources are constantly being updated, please frequently check for new details.
TOP 3 Resources for Frontline Staff:
- Service provider presentationin English and French Présentation pour fournisseurs de services.
- Q&A Pocket Guide(question & answer) – handy for staff doing outreach to print out and be able to answer questions for clients on the go (or virtually)
- Sign-up to receive email notifications on COVID-19 vaccine updates from the city of Ottawa on the latest information on eligibility, booking and clinics. Sign up in French Mises à jour – vaccin contre la COVID-19
Vaccine resources link (websites, videos, handouts etc) to support frontline service providers and partners about the COVID-19 vaccines.
Service provider presentation recordings in English and French Présentation pour fournisseurs de services. These service provider presentations were recorded on April 7. Information is changing rapidly.
- Vaccine handouts in multiple languages (Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, Somali, English, French)
- Q&A Pocket guide (EN/FR) with answers to frequently asked questions
- Vaccine 101 presentation in multiple languages with speaking notes for staff to be able to host their own presentations (Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, English, French, Somali, Spanish)
- Please consult the full playlist of past recorded town hall events on the Ottawa Public Health Youtube channel. Information sessions on COVID-19 vaccines / Séances d’information sur les vaccins contre la COVID-19
We encourage you to check the resources frequently, as they are constantly being updated:
- Ottawa Public Health’s page on COVID-19 vaccines where you can find all of the latest logistics information as well as many Q&A’s that we are hearing from the community. This is updated almost daily, so please check it regularly.
- Multilingual resources – videos, posters, and FAQs on COVID-19 and vaccines translated into multiple languages.
- Ottawa Public Health’s Associate Medical Officer of Health explaining COVID-19 and the vaccines in “COVID Decoded” videos. Available in English and French ASL and LSQ.
- Federal and provincial COVID-19 updates can be found on Health Canada and the Province of Ontario
- Consult OPH calendar of community COVID-19 Vaccine events that are open to the public to attend. Please share with your networks. Please check back often, as events will be updated regularly. Please sign up to receive email updates, located at the bottom of the page.
- View and share these recorded Information sessions on COVID-19 vaccines in multiple languages and various groups.